Is your organisation looking to solve problems associated with water storage and maintenance across your remote sites? Do you have potable or process water storage facilities on-site that currently have no maintenance and inspection programme?
Fremantle Commercial Diving specialise in supplying services to the mining and potable water industries aimed at extending asset life, reducing risk and eliminating asset downtime. We supply these services to a wide range of organisations across Australia, servicing in excess of 180 storage assets per year.
Regular servicing of potable and process assets can deliver the following benefits:
- Compliance with Health Department guidelines for drinking water
- Avoid loss of storage capacity in open reservoirs due to sediment and plants
- Prevent unplanned downtime due to asset failures
- Accurately monitor asset condition
- Perform maintenance tasks while the asset is online
- Find and repair leaks with no interruption to service delivery
Our services include regular cleaning and weed removal, maintenance, leak detection and minor repairs on potable and process water storage reservoirs and tanks. Additionally, we also perform salvage of dropped or lost equipment in thickening or process tanks, salvage of equipment from open cut pits after flood events, anode maintenance and much more. We also have specialist Inspection Divers who are formally qualified in advanced Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) techniques.
We have been providing these services to some of the largest mining companies and water utilities in Australia since 1989. Contact us to find out how these services will save your organisation money.