Fremantle Commercial Diving provides field based diving and marine environmental support services to a number of clients conducting environmental inspection or surveys using both diving and non-diving methods.
We can provide:
- High quality, certified diving equipment to AS 2299.1;
- Custom built dive support or general purpose vessels and crew;
- ADAS qualified dive team with options for tertiary qualified and experienced scientific divers;
- High Definition videography and photography inspection equipment;
- Remote sediment and water sampling equipment;
- Remote sensing equipment; and
- Project management services to deliver environmental scopes.
We have in-house expertise in delivering field services for environmental monitoring and survey programs, where our experience and capability includes:
- Diving and non-diving methods;
- Benthic flora and fauna survey and monitoring (including seagrass, macroalgae, coral and fish);
- Marine Biosecurity services including vessel inspection or survey;
- Intertidal and subtidal benthic sampling methods;
- Deployment of subsea instruments for maintenance and data collection; and
- Videography and photography survey methods.
Delivery of quality services stems from thorough planning and execution by experienced personnel to implement effective solutions in the following key areas:
- Project and Field Management: scope appropriate dedicated project managers and/or site supervisors experienced in delivery of environmental projects;
- Management Systems: compliant, safe and environmentally responsible diving operations resulting in delivery of high quality data to our clients is evident across all aspects of our business and backed by our ISO 9001: 2008 accredited quality management system;
- Procedures: project and scope specific procedures as required are developed, reviewed, implemented and checked across each project; and
- Training: can include targeted and specific courses or internal training programs custom-designed to meet project requirements.
Contact Fremantle Commercial Diving now, for enquiries or further information.