We are currently expanding our team and are actively recruiting qualified Dive Supervisors with a proven ability to lead.
Overseas applicants welcome to apply.
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent work environment
- Opportunities for Australian sponsorship.
- Demonstrated Leadership ability
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Passion for safety and quality
Please keep email sizes below 5MB. Note that the following documentation is mandatory in order to be employed as a diver by Fremantle Commercial Diving:
- Construction Card (White Card)
- Driver's Licence
- Dive Medical (AS/NZS 2299.1.2007)
- First Aid
- Oxygen Administration/Management
- ADAS Certification; Part 2 or higher
- Working at Heights Certification
- Pre-Employment Medical Questionnaire
The following qualifications are desirable, but not mandatory:
- MR or HR Driver's Licence
- 3.1U or 3.2U Inspection Ticket
- Diver Medic Technicians Certification
- Coxswains Certification or higher
Sponsorship of overseas divers:
Fremantle Commercial Diving maintains a sponsorship programme under the Commonwealth Government 457 Visa Scheme. Exceptional divers from overseas may be given consideration for a visa through this scheme on a case-by-case basis.
If you currently hold an international qualification you must convert it to ADAS, by contacting ADAS at www.adas.org.au, prior to commencing work for our organisation.